Intentionally-crafted, fresh blended, lovingly-prepared flavor combinations to excite your tastebuds and leave you feeling nourished and ready for a beautiful day!
Learn more about what it means for us to make our food with Love & Concern for Humanity & Mother Earth
Curious about joining our team? Here's what we truly care about:
1. Making irresistible, nourishing, high vibe açaí bowls and smoothies
2. Elevating our fellow humans with every interaction
3. Growing into the best version of ourselves each day
4. Having an amazing time with each other while we do it
If that sounds like your jam, keep reading...
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Fun, high vibe, chill, drama-free, and a team player
- Eager to master the craft of irresistible açaí bowls and smoothies
- Passionate about personal & professional development
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to living your best life!
(like Barista, but with açaí bowls)
a.k.a. Açaí Bowl & Smoothie Maker + Cashier
You'll learn the craft from our experienced açaí bowl wizards:
- Take orders from guests and expedite them for fulfillment
- Learn to blend smoothies and açai bowls and top them beautifully
- Prep ingredients, wash dishes, and keep the shop sparkly clean
- Become a badass, well-rounded, highly skilled member of our team!
The Finer Details:
- Part-time availability
- Must be available daytime Saturdays & Sundays
- Required (1) year restaurant BOH kitchen experience
Sound good to you?
Fill out the application below!
Whatever the event, we're open to it!
We've got a variety of options to choose from including a Build-Your-Own Açaí Bowl bar, Banana Ice Cream bar, decadent sorbets, and other eats & treats.
Send us a message and let's chat!
ENOUGH with the sugared up, watered down, cleverly marketed desserts disguised as health food.
What we make is actually-nourishing real food meals, lovingly crafted into artistic edible masterpieces.
We use 97% organic produce (only 1 item we can't currently source organic), local dates puréed for sweetener, zero artificial sugars/colors/flavors, and no ice in our smoothies or bowls.
All of our ingredients are also 100% vegan, as well as 100% gluten-free (except for our bread!)
We also house-make our granola and as many of our sauces, drinks, and other menu items as we can.
Our business was originally called Foxy Fruit, founded in 2016 by Cameo & Julie Wilson, a mother/daughter duo passionate about serving their community vibrant, delicious, healing food.
In 2022, best friends Alan Devine and Nathan Coury (founder of Freak Brothers Pizza) acquired the business to continue building on the strong foundation already laid & evolve the business to its next level of service to our community, our planet, and all beings.
Cameo is still involved (currently managing our social media) and will continue to help us stay in integrity with the roots of the unique brand her and her mom created together.
We are here to elevate this world, one meal at a time. And we invite you to join us in our mission.